Metal Roof Design and Installation
- -Metal roofs add energy efficiency.
- -A Metal Roof can enhance the look of your home and provide attic space/storage area.
- -A Metal Roof will increase the appraisal value of your home and last for years and years–far longer than a typical roof system.
- -Esthetically pleasing and energy efficient, metal roofs can be an enduring and attractive option.
Metal roofing is a proven product, more durable than most available roofing systems. Metal roofs simply last longer, and is often the roofing choice for many government, school and industrial buildings.
Metal roofs rate high in wind, fire, and hail resistance.
In predominantly warm climates, the high solar reflectance and high infrared emittance roof drops the building’s air conditioning load and reduces peak energy demands on the utility. full article
According to the National Association of Homebuilders Research Center, 20 billion pounds of asphalt shingles are dumped into US landfills every year. The recycled content of the steel in a metal roof is far superior to asphalt. Metal roofs also have a low per unit area weight, making it possible in most cases to install directly over existing roofs, saving removal and disposal costs.
- Member Better Business Bureau
- Member Las Cruces Green Chamber of Commerce